गुरुवार, 15 अगस्त 2024

Honorable Governor of Nagaland L.A. Ganesan

 


Every breath of mine is dedicated to my country India -  Honorable Governor of Nagaland  L.A. Ganesan

 Honorable Governor of Nagaland  L.A. Ganesan
(photo credit: Basu Boro)


From the time I regained consciousness till today, I have only one aim in life - India's progress, India's development, India's best progress on the world stage.  Every breath of mine is dedicated to my country India    



          By becoming a National Swayamsevak, he not only campaigned for the welfare of the country in every nook and corner of the country but also made serving the nation with his body, mind and wealth. It’s the aim of his life. So, he stayed away from marriage like institution.

Honorable Governor L A Ganesan, came from Nagaland as the chief guest on the occasion of Jagannath Rath Yatra organized at "Vishwa  Sevashram Sangh"



   Special conversation with him amidst the noise of Jagannath Rath Yatra. 

     Here are some excerpts: 

 

    

·         How did you join Rastriya  Swayamsevak Sangh?

* We are Nine brothers and sisters and I am the fifth. Both my parents were influenced by the ideology of the Sangha. Therefore, all of us in the family used to go to the Sakha. I remember when I was young and my elder brother used to carry me on his shoulders.


     

  •    You started working from a very young age, what was the reason for this?

* I was about nine years old (9 years old) when my father died suddenly.  After his death, I studied till 12th class and joined the Revenue Service at the age of 16.  But I did not work for long.


 ·      Please tell me, why you left your job and did not even get married?

* Late Ram Gopal ji was a very good person.  I was impressed by him and left my job.   His speeches were also very powerful and there was a feeling of dedication to the nation.  In his speeches, he used to said that one has to serve the country day and night, for that one has to stay away from things like marriage and family.  Just hearing this I did not settle down.   One day I left my job and became a full-time preacher of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh.


           

·         After becoming a preacher, where was the first responsibility given to you?

*I worked for a long time in the villages and districts of Tamil Nadu, but the biggest responsibility was first  given to me by making me in-charge of Kanyakumari. I followed whatever orders the co-provincial preacher gave.

 

         

·         How did you join Bhartiya Janata Party?

*The Sangh people ordered me to work with the BJP.  So I started working with the Bhartiya Janta Party. Later BJP itself also made me a member of Rajya Sabha.

 

           

  •   I heard that you write songs and sing them too?

 *I love singing and it is the best gift I have received from God. Earlier I used to sing songs written by others and later started writing my own.  But my all songs ( about 50) are for the country which are liked by Sangh and BJP.  I never sang for films.

 

·        

  • You founded an organization named “Pottramarai ”  (Golden Lotus) with the aim of encouraging and honoring Tamil Literature, music, singing and dance artists. Tamil literature is very rich, have you ever tried to get Tamil literature translated into another languages so that the Tamil literature can reach the non -Tamil speaking people  of other states?

*There is a problem in Tamil Nadu, Tamilians do not consider themselves Indians. They consider India is a separate country.  I did a lot of work to make them understand that we all are residents of one country.

I myself has translated Hindi -English articles into Tamil but Tamil literature has not been translated into any other language  and now I have started thinking about it. Though you will find many names like  Neta ji, Bose, Subhash in Tamil Nadu.  People there happily call their children with these names.    Jagannath Yatra is also widely celebrated in Chennai for many years.

 

      

  • You brought out a Tamil magazine called ‘Ore Naadu’ (One Nation) which was later closed. Was the magazine’s closure due to financial problems?

      *There was no financial problem, but I could not give time to myself.

 


  • You saw the period of Emergency, did the Emergency affect you too?

*I was underground for 20 months. Some newspaper wrote to me to come back, you are safe.  But I did not pay attention to what they said.


 

·         You are the Governor of Nagaland, what are your views about there?


*Nagaland has a different history. I will come again to talk on Nagaland and give detailed information.  But now Nagaland is no longer the same Nagaland, there has been a lot of improvement in it.

 

 

               ·         Your Hindi is very good! 

*Thank you for encouraging me. Actually, I start in English and then Hindi starts coming out of my mouth automatically.

 

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें